At Happiest Girl In The World, we are all about being real. Our models are women of all shapes and sizes, who you’d pass daily on the street, as we believe every girl is beautiful.
Feel good about your decision when buying a HGITW product as you are supporting an Australian business, buying a product that uses sustainable fabrics and uses ethical manufacturing practices. But most of all, wake feeling well rested and ready to take on the day ahead.
Feel beautiful, happy and comfortable, all at the same time.
Become part of a positive movement encouraging women to embrace all that they are.
Here at Happiest Girl in The World, we aim to:
- Make a difference in the lives of our customers
- Have a positive impact on the world
- Bring more awareness to ethical practices and sustainable living
- To have a positive impact on women all around the world
- To teach and encourage women of all ages, shapes, sizes and ethnicities to nurture their own uniqueness and love themselves 100%
- Teach love, respect, acceptance and understanding of ourselves and all people we interact with
- Teach women to own their inner and outer beauty and to realise and stand in their power
It's incredibly soft without any chemical treatment and has a silky feel which is simply amazing against your skin.
Naturally renewable resource that is breathable, it has insulating properties to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Biodegradable and sustainable – Bamboo grows quickly without the need for pesticides and fertilisers. It doesn’t need replanting and it doesn't takes up greenhouse gasses - it actually produces more oxygen.
Bamboo fabric has naturally deodorising and anti-bacterial properties to help reduce bacteria that thrive on clothing and cause odours.
Bamboo fabric has been praised as:
‘The natural green and eco friendly new-type textile of the 21st century’.
Grown without pesticides or fertilisers, organic cotton is softer and kinder to your skin, with less irritation and fewer allergies than other cottons.
When purchasing Organic Cotton you are supporting an environmentally friendly production method, including: beneficial insect releases, strip cutting of alfalfa and new weeding machinery which help reduce the environmental impact of cotton crops.
Supporting better and safer working environments for farmers and crop workers, as well as reducing pollution caused by conventional cotton farming practices.